Great News! Barb Leach, former Vice Chair of the Iowa Democratic Party, is returning to Iowa this election season to help Get Out The Vote in Audubon County! Barb will be here for 4 days only (Sunday Oct. 28 – Oct. 31)!
Join Barb, and Kathy Manatt along with her daughter Michele Manatt, to knock doors, write post cards, and make phone calls for J.D. Scholten.
Join as many of the following activities as you can squeeze out the time! Let’s get votes for all Democrats running for office in Audubon County! We must show Trump and the Republicans we are a blue wave here in Audubon County!
RSVP to Barb at email@example.com or cell 202.262.6170.
Please invite friends!
- SUN. OCT. 28 – 1:30 at El Adobe Restaurant: door-knocking in Audubon
- MON. OCT. 29
- 10 AM-1 PM at Broadway 312 Bakery: door-knocking in Audubon
- 1 PM – Lunch break at El Adobe Restaurant
- 2:30 – 4:30 – door-knocking in Audubon
- 6:15 PM – Taylor Hill Lodge (1614 Highway 71, Audubon) – postcard writing and phone-calling with Peter Leo
- TUES. OCT. 30
- Daytime: door knocking in Harlan (contact Barb for details) day to include lunch at Milk & Honey Restaurant and Women to Women phone-calling.
- 6:15 PM – Taylor Hill Lodge (1614 Highway 71, Audubon) postcard writing and phone-calling with Peter Leo
- WED. OCT. 31
- 10 AM – Broadway 321 Bakery for Coffee, drive to Exira for door-knocking
- 1 PM – lunch with Susan Osvald (location to be determined) – followed by more door-knocking.