Annual County Fundraiser
Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 4 PM – 6 PM
- Where: Old Park Hotel, 423 South Park Place, Audubon, Iowa 50025
- What: Audubon County Democrats Annual County Fundraiser
Invite your friends and neighbors!
- Suggested donation: $15/person – funds raised will be used to support local and state candidates
- Maidrites and drink provided, bring a side dish to share.
- Candidates scheduled to attend include:
John Delaney, Candidate for President
Peter Leo, Candidate for Iowa House
JD Scholten, Candidate for US House of Representatives (not confirmed)
Candidate schedules subject to change
If you cannot attend, but would like to make a donation, send checks payable to Audubon County Democrats to Sarah Christensen, 1909 170th Street, Audubon, Iowa 50025
Peter Leo for Iowa House Farm Concert
Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 5 PM – 9 PM
- Where: Home of Brigham Hoegh and Cameron Gale (3408 Eagle Ave, Atlantic, IA 50022)
- What: Peter and his wife Elizabeth enjoy rural Iowa life as well as live music. Support Peter’s campaign by attending our farm concert and cookout with live music and yard games. You don’t have to be from our district to attend! Come talk with Peter about issues important to you, and get to know him and his family as well as like-minded supporters. Let’s ride this blue wave together!
What to bring:
Please bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on, a side to share, and your drink preference. (We will provide hot dogs and brats.)
This event is a fundraiser for Peter’s campaign. Your dollars matter!
Suggested donation amounts:
$20/adult – kids welcome!
For $30 you can purchase a Peter Leo for House t-shirt at the farm. Please firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an order before the event to ensure a t-shirt is available in your size.
Donations can be made on site with cash or check.
Credit card donations can be made through peopleforpeterleo.com.
Please RSVP to hosts Brigham Hoegh and Cameron Gale at Brighamhoegh@gmail.com or 712-249-5870. Please contact the hosts with questions.
Mark your calendars – election 2018 is Tuesday, November 6th!
Note this law change: Beginning January 1, 2018 voters will be asked to show their ID before voting at the polls. Anyone who does not have the necessary ID will be asked to sign an oath* verifying their identity, and will be allowed to cast a regular ballot.